Mischevious Angels at the Christmas Market

 At the cute Christmas Market in our little village, the huts are adorned with hand-painted holiday scenes. To maintain artistic continuity among the huts, all the art was done by the same artist. It seems he ran out of "normal" things for his angels to do. So he has depicted them with a pig, a frog, a horse, and a wheel of cheese. I should point out that the cheese angel is at the raclette stall (French melted cheese bread), the angel drinking from mug is at one of the mulled wine stalls, and the angel with the pig is at the charcuterie stall. 

"We sell heavenly pork products"

"Ditto our cheese"

"Well hello, Mr. Rabbit. Would you like some 
mulled wine? No, the health department does not
require angels to wear pants!"

"Hey fella, we ran out of wood to heat our mulled
wine! Let's ride to the forest to get some more. Giddy up!"
"Mmmm, this wine is good. Since all I'm wearing is a 
hat, I better have another to keep me warm."

"Woo Hoo! My BAC is .5! Dance, froggy, dance!"

"Mr. Rabbit, where is your jacket? That's some fine
wine, isn't it!?"

"Officer, I'm not drinking and driving...this is a 
toboggan!"


Comments

Popular Posts